Wednesday, July 2, 2008

a word from...


June 26th was me and my twin sister Amy's Birthday. At 7pm Amy and I went to what we thought was just a dance party but surprisingly it turned out to be a surprise Birthday party for us. It was so much fun! We were all dancing and every one had a blast. We also had some nice Chinese cake. Phil got cake all over his face and it was really funny. I really want to thank the whole china team for throwing the party. I also want to thank the Chinese students for the gifts they gave us. It was so thoughtful of them. I also want to thank gam and cherry. thank you lion and thank you jack for the gifts you got me!
I am having the time of my life here in china. The Chinese students are very friendly and would do anything to put you in front of them and thats something that most Americans need help on. The trip is going by so fast. Allthough i do miss home, i will miss the Chinese friends i have made very much.
-Tim

No comments: